Claude M. Ferrier was a French photographer active from the 1850s through the 1870s. William Darrah touts Ferrier as having, “produced the world’s finest glass stereographs” in his book, The World of Stereographs. In 1859 Ferrier joined forces with another successful stereo photographer, Charles Soulier. In 1863 Ferrier and Soulier sold their business to Moyse Leon and Isaac (Georges) Levy. The family of Leon and Levy owned the business into the second decade of the XXth century. As for Ferrier, he continued to be a photographer high standing, although not in the field of stereography. Claude-Marie Ferrier died on July 13th, 1889.