This book was published by the Bosnial-Hercegovin State Museum in 1893. It is a topographical survey that summarizes archeological research in Bosnial-Hercegovin. The book is notable for its 12 photogravures plates. Each plate is ‘guarded in’ with a tissue guard, one printed with a topographic overlay. Each page (plate) contains two related images. The beautiful photogravures were made by the Viennese firm of J. Blechinger (Blechinger und Leykauf), one of the best in Europe at the peak of photogravure’s popularity.